Wes Stewart is selling his whole camp and has pictures posted on his website of the items.
The camp includes the following items:
- Panther primitive 12 x 12 pyramid tent, no mold, no tears, like new
- Moccasins sz.12/13
- Leather belt with period buckle
- Shirt, multi-period kind of a one size affair, hand stitching
- wool knit fingerless shooting mittens
- belt carried cartridge bag, + small duffle (pillow sized)
- Two wool blankets, folding stool
- trousers fit wide size range, cinch at waist and legs
- period looking mallet
- another pair of moccasins, ~womens size 8
- water skins
- tent stake bag with many stakes, misc box with mardi gras coins
- dish dry rack, kitchen box with plates, pots, pans, utensils
- period looking utensils
- dutch oven plus container
- capotes, beaver skin, stockings, canvas fly, and the container
- 2 solar bags
- trestle table ~4ft long
- 3 ladderback chairs
- 2 not period, but look great in a camp with a canvas cover, Adirondack chairs.
- fire ring (55 gal barrel)
- Aerobed inflatable bed, mattress in canvas,period looking, tops the aerobed for great comfort
Pictures of most items are posted up on his site here.
Wes is requesting local pick up only due to size. He’s located 30 miles east of Dallas (Fate, TX), and is not parting out individual items. He’s asking $1250 or best offer for all.
He can be reached at email@example.com
I received the below notice about a left-handed Hawken gun for sale. If you are interested, you’re welcome to contact Patrick.
Hello my name is Patrick and I live in San Angelo. The rifle is Italian made and was purchased at Cabelas a few years ago. I’m selling the rifle due the fact that I don’t have the time nor the place to fire the rifle on a regular basis. The rifle was fired approximately 30 times. Many Items come with the rifle. . .
The items included with the rifle is as follows, Pyrodex Powder, Measuring Powder Horn, Wad Patches, Shot, Primer Caps, Extra Ramrod, Cleaning Kit & Manuals. Also with the rifle, I’m giving away the 2 half-full antique boxes of 410 shotgun shells shown in the picture… I’m sending what pictures I have, pick out what you need, Thanks Patrick
He is asking $500 and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Many Rifles
If you’re looking for something different to give as a gift for Christmas, how about a Blow Pipe? If you’re a campfire lover, or have a wood burning fireplace, a Blow Pipe makes it so much easier to start your fire. A Blow Pipe takes the place of a bellows, allowing you to start a fire from embers or kindling without singeing the hair off your face!
Have you ever tried to start a fire in the wind and rain? Our Blow Pipes enable you to start a fire in the worst of conditions by creating a draft directly at the source, whether you’re starting with kindling or reviving the embers from the night before.
Lightweight and portable, easy to use, they’re a must for every camp box and fireplace! Your handcrafted Blow Pipe is made from copper, with a handle that allows for hanging at your firepit or fireplace and comes with a real horse hair decoration!
Only $18.00 each plus shipping and handling!
Now taking orders for Christmas!
Give us a call at: (512)914-3660
Dena Wilks (Hot to Trot)
Rock’n S Enterprises
P.O. Box 1607
There is a fellow who is selling a 9 x 9 x 7′ tall A-frame tent and a 12 x 12 fly with all poles, beams, ropes, stakes, etc….and the box that holds them for $450.
He has some other things for sale too, and has a list you can get.
You can email him at email@example.com